The Influence of Using Everyone Is a Teacher Here Strategy Toward the Student’s Learning Outcome on Learning English at the Second Year of MTs YMPI Rappang

Asran, Asran (2018) The Influence of Using Everyone Is a Teacher Here Strategy Toward the Student’s Learning Outcome on Learning English at the Second Year of MTs YMPI Rappang. Undergraduate thesis, IAIN Parepare.

[img]
Preview
Text (Full text)
14.1300.035.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial No Derivatives.

Download (5MB) | Preview

Abstract

The strategy of everyone is a teacher here is a strategy that can be used to improve the learning process of students, and can be tailored to the objectives to be achieved by learning in various subjects. Learning outcomes are the result of an interaction of learning and teaching level. Learning outcomes are the process of rewarding the learning outcomes that learners achieve with certain criteria. This study aims to determine the actual situation of the influence of everyone is a teacher here strategy toward student’s learning outcome on learning English at the second year of MTs YMPI Rappang.

This type of research is a quantitative associative with the level of explanation quantitative corelational design. Research samples were 90 people with 184 populations. Techniques of data collection used are observation, questionnaire, and documentation. Techniques of data analysis that are descriptive and inferential analysis using a person's product moment.

The results of this study indicate that (1) The using everyone is a teacher here strategy on learning English at the second year of MTs YMPI Rappang is in the high category is 84.60 %, as evidenced by analyzing the results of questionnaires from 90 respondents. (2) Student’s learning outcome on learning English at the second year of MTs YMPI Rappang is in the high category 85.20 %, as evidenced by a list of recapitulation scores taken from student’s learning outcomes by teachers of English language studies after receiving report cards. (3) There is positive and significant between the use of everyone is a teacher here strategy in learning English in the eighth grade of MTs YMPI Rappang, as evidenced by the data analysis from the results of questionnaires and the value of student learning outcomes with a significance value r_xy= 0.995 > r_tabel= 0.207. (4) The influence of the use of everyone is a teacher here strategy toward the student’s learning outcome, obtained from the results of inferential analysis using the linear regression score technique, the use of everyone is a teacher here strategy rxy = 0.995 with a significance level of 5%, this shows that the independent variable using everyone is a teacher here strategy has an influence on students' learning outcomes. Thus, the hypothesis which states that there is an influence between the use of a teacher here strategy has an influence on the learning outcomes of students in learning English in class VIII MTs YMPI Rappang received. The influence of the use of everyone is a teacher here strategy toward the student's learning outcome of 0.9900 which shows that 99% variable of the use of everyone is a teacher here strategy toward student’s learning outcome with a value of sig = 0.000, it means significant, in the sense that the other 1% is influenced by other variables not observed in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Everyone is A Teacher Here Strategy, English, Learning Outcome
Subjects: 20 LANGUAGE, COMMUNICATION AND CULTURE > 2003 Language Studies > 200302 English Language
Divisions: Fakultas Tarbiyah > Program Studi Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris
Depositing User: Subhan Saleh
Date Deposited: 11 Dec 2019 18:13
Last Modified: 11 Dec 2019 18:13
URI: http://repository.iainpare.ac.id/id/eprint/947

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item